Logan Capital Broad Innovative Growth ETF
Logan Capital currently serves as the investment adviser to the Logan Capital Broad Innovative Growth Exchange Traded Fund ("ETF"), a series of the Advisors Series Trust, which is a registered open‐end investment company.
The Logan Capital Broad Innovative Growth ETF follows Logan Capital’s Large Cap Growth strategy, which is a true large-growth strategy, slightly on the aggressive side.
- Fairly concentrated at 40–60 U.S.-traded stocks, each with >$5B minimum capitalization at time of purchase.
- Seeks companies that benefit from an economic tailwind, deliver increased earnings tied to pricing power, and have a technical profile that confirms strong business fundamentals.
- Investments selected through a three-part analysis: top-down macroeconomic analysis, sector/industry and fundamental company analysis, and technical analysis to confirm security selection—leading to selection and investment in “secular” growth companies whose earnings are less affected by economic cycles
- Maximum sector exposure is the greater of 2x the Russell 1000 Growth Index  weighting, or 20% of the portfolio
- High-conviction portfolio with low annual portfolio turnover (typically <35%) and high active share (differentiated significantly from the benchmark)
Latest Press Releases and Other Publications
|Net Asset Value|
|30-Day Median Bid/Ask Spread|
Data as of
Month end returns as of:
|1 Mo.||3 Mo.||6 Mo.||YTD||Since Inception (6/28/2012)|
Quarter end returns as of :
|1 Yr.||3 Yr.||5 Yr.||10 Yr.||Since Inception (6/28/2012)|
Performance reflects the reinvestment of dividends and other earnings and is net of advisory fees. Performance data quoted represents past performance; past performance does not guarantee future results. The investment return and principal value of an investment will fluctuate so that an investor’s shares, when redeemed, may be worth more or less than their original cost.
As of August 8, 2022, the Fund has adopted the performance history of the Predecessor Fund, which operated as a mutual fund using substantially similar investment strategies. The Predecessor Fund’s past performance, before and after taxes, does not necessarily indicate how the Fund will perform in the future. Updated performance information is available on the Fund’s website at www.logancapitalfunds.com or by calling the Fund toll-free at 1-800-617-0004.
Please refer to the *summary* and *statutory* prospectus for important information about the investment company including objectives, risks, charges, and expenses. Read and consider it carefully before investing.
You may also obtain a hard copy by calling 1-800-617-0004.
|PERCENTAGE OF NET ASSETS||NAME||IDENTIFIER||SHARES HELD||MARKET VALUE|
Data as of
Holdings are subject to change